|Skinning Instructions for Gameheads:
1. When gutting the animal, the abdominal incision should STOP at the brisket (A).
2. Cut completely around the animal at brisket (from AtoB, both sides)
3. Cut around the knees (C).
4. Cut up the backsides of the frontlegs (C to D).
5. Starting at horns, cut as shownfrom E to B.
This allows removal of body and neck from the cape,leaving head in.
Your taxidermist will skin out the head.
If you are unsure about the instructions, you may bring in the entire animal and we will skin it out for you.